New bestfriend, goodbye bestfriend.
A big thanks for Dina . She spent time for stalking my blog, twitter. Ahahahahha. Sorry sebab menyepi dekat blog for a long time. Tak tahu pulak Dina menanti post saya. Ceh. I dont know why Dina always puji saya. You're awesome girl. Always :) Not only you but all my bestfriends. Hmm. I'm soooo touched. Masa bukak tadi cam terkejut ada post untuk Syaf. Terus macam OMG! Tak sangkanyaaa. Hek.
Sometimes, I dont know who my real bestfriends. Sometimes, I'm hurt because...yeah you know. My bestfriends hurting me. But sometimes, I just really dont care what you think about. I just really want to know why do you always hurting me but you still called me as your bestfriends? I want you to prove it. Did you still remember what you've promised to me? I think yeah, you still remember but you dont kept that promise. Pendek kata, you're liar. Haih. I iz sad. Sadlife. I hate this. Always hate this situation. SIAPA BESTFRIEND SAYA? SIAPA? SAYA NAK TAHU! Pergi blah ah weh. Buat sakit hati aku je. Buat sakit kepala aku je fikir pasal kau. Heh. Am I the only one who care about you ha? No hate. Just I dont like you. What? I heard that your heart say "Why you being like this?". Shit. Aku yang patut tanya kau macam tu. You have them. Just go to them. Jangan patah balik dekat kitaorang. Sebab kitaorang dah banyak makan hati dah. Cukup lah seksa kitaorang macam ni. Aku dah tak boleh cerita dengan kau. Aku rasa awkward dengan kau. Just go. I dont need you. Like seriously. Bye.
Sincerely, your ex-bestfriends
Syaf.


Comments