Missed.
"I miss the old times". When I said I miss, I really really meant it. This post was random. I'm just want to let it out. Don't you mind? I still remember the moment when we're having fun together. ALWAYS having fun. We laughed, cried, falling in love each other, sharing the good news and bad news, walked, outing. Oh Myyyy, the best moment in my life! I hate being form 4. I hope it just my dream i'm being form 4. Naah, I miss you, I miss our form 1,2 and 3. I miss the old me. It's all about miss. I miss everything. I'm strong. Please go away the new me. It's all my fault. Is it true that I'm already changed? Is it true?! Sorry if I always ignore you. Sorry if i'm always hurt you. Sorry if i'm always forget you. I'm really really sorry if I have a mistake. I always thinking about you guys when I in Abu Bakar. All question about you guys always through my mind. Did you always think about me? When recess time, I don't feel like I want to eat when you guys not around me. The truth. I need to go.
Sincerely,
myself
Sorry for my broken english. I'm try to be good in English.
Comments