Alone.


Hi guys. The teddy bear need some fun with friends. Yeah, Saya pun rasa macam tu. Cuti ni I only got 1 message from tasya. She told me that she missed me. Syaf hargai sangat-sangat. I'm sorry for not reply any text from you. Syaf takde kredit sejak bulan december tahun lepas. Take note. Dekat Facebook takde sorang pun yang tegur. Apetah lagi dekat Twitter. My CNY sucks! Yeah, maybe diorang tengah family holiday. Cool Syaf. Lek. "Do you ever feel like there's not a person in the world who loves you?". Trust me. Everyone ALWAYS feel that, right? The person who will let me cool is you. Yes, you. All my bestfriends, friends. I'm just spend my time for my family for a while and then all of you throw me away in your life. Maybe for a while. and it's not possible to be forever. I feel that nobody care about me but i'm still believe that you're always think about me. Thank you <3 

Ada tak yang rasa Syaf ni funny girl, hyper. Jarang rasa sedih? Ada tak? Kalau sedih pun JARANG sangat tunjuk. Kalau ada,  please hayati ini :-

"Sometimes, the person who tries to keep everybody happy is always the most lonely person, so never leave them alone because they will never say that they need you" 

Is it true? YES. Please don't leave me. except when I need to be alone. When I was mad or touching or crying, I need to be alone. I don't like who ask me "kenapa ni?" "asal ni?". Leave me alone for a while and then I will tell you the story. I'm simple. 

You help me, I help you. You trust me, I trust you. You hate me, I don't care because Islam never teach me to hate people. 

Sincerely,
Me.

Sorry for my broken english.

Popular Posts